CONFERENCE and TRANSNATIONAL MEETING
11th – 12th May 2017
|Wednesday, 10th May|
|Arrival and accommodation of participants in Burgos|
|Thursday, 11th May|
|CONFERENCE (multiplier event – E3)
VENUE: San Agustín Monastery. Madrid Street, 24
10:00 Greetings from local authorities
– Mr. César Rico. Provincial Government of Burgos. President
– Mr. José Antonio de los Mozos Balbás. Responsible for Agriculture, Livestock, Machinery, Forestry and Environment.
– D. Ángel Guerra. President of Society for the Development of the Province of Burgos (SODEBUR)
10:30 GREEN LOGISTICS project presentation. Objectives and results
– Mr. Ricardo Pizarro. Society for the Development of the Province of Burgos (SODEBUR). Director
10:40 The future of the Common Agricultural Policy (CAP) in Castilla y León
– Mr. Óscar García – Public Aids (CAP) Coordinator. Regional Government of Castilla y León
11:10 Practices of hygiene, registration and revision of equipment for the application of phytosanitary.
– Mr. Manuel Calvo Alonso. Responsible for the Agronomy Unit and Director of ITEAF. ITAGRA
11:30 Coffee break
11:50 Genetic improvement in winter grains: objectives and trends
– Mrs. Nieves Aparicio. Agrarian Technological Institute of Castilla y León (ITACyL)
12:10 Precision Agriculture 4.0; New technologies and precision seeding
– Mr. Guillermo Arias. Project Manager. AGRONET Logistics Services
12:30 New agricultural opportunities in Burgos
– Mr. Jose Ignacio Velasco. Manager. FANEGA Ingeniería
12:45 Forum. View of agricultural professional associations in Burgos (Representatives of 4 agricultural professional associations established in the province of Burgos)
Moderator: Mr. Juan José Busto. Head of the Territorial Service of Agriculture and Livestock of the Regional Government of Castilla y León in Burgos
Participants: Mr. Santiago Carretón. ASAJA Burgos – President
Mr. Carlos Javier Lucio. COAG Burgos – President
Mr. Gabriel Delgado. UPA Burgos – Provincial Secretary
Mr. Félix Arribas. UCCL Burgos – General President
14:00 End of dissemination event and lunch
|15:00||Free time for participants|
|20:30||Partners official dinner
“Puerta Real” Restaurant. San Fernando Square
|Friday, 12th May|
|09:30||Arrival of participants.
VENUE: SODEBUR’s Headquarter – Paseo del Espolón, 14
|10:00||1.Training Needs Survey (Prof. P. Trivellas)
We will discuss the structured questionnaire, as well as issues about translation, sampling (e.g. e-mail lists) and data entry.
2.e-training material development
We will present examples of e-training modules, and how the e-training platform works, in order to prepare material translation.
3.Selection/training of Trainers (empowerment) (Prof. P. Trivellas)
(enrichment with case studies)
4.Dissemination/Public awareness for Trainees (Prof. P. Trivellas)
We will discuss ways to recruit trainees, who will turn to be trainers and “knowledge facilitators” at their region.
|12:00||5. e-platform & Project Administration (Prof. K. Marinagi)
6. Website/ e-platform/multi-language (Prof. K. Marinagi)
Project’s website/ uploaded material must be translated, and user friendly to supply chain stakeholders
7. Administration Issues (Prof. K. Marinagi)
Documents needed in order to be in alignment with the forthcoming audit by the National Agency.
8. Monitoring & Evaluation (Prof. P. Trivellas)
Examining metrics for the Intellectual outputs already delivered, in progress and the forthcoming.
Quality assurance committee report for the deliverables (IO1 & IO2).
|13:30||Forthcoming events (conference, meetings, IOs).|
|Departure of participants|
JORNADA “La agricultura del futuro”