- To explain the basic functions of management and the core managerial roles.
- To analyse the importance of human resources management.
- To identify and explain human resources management functions.
- To explain staff motivation and engagement.
- Human Resources
- to understand the importance of the three key factors in financial management, such as correct and timely information, effective liquidity management, and accounting.
- to assess
the financial performance of business valuation and how to deal with
- to assess financial performance using the Economic
Value Added method
- to understand operational and financial risk (leverage) issues such as mainly borrowing needs from banks
- to analyse Break Εven Point to make a business profitable at low sales
- Liquidity Management
- Accounting Regularity
- Financial Crisis
- Commercial Credit Management
- Business Valuation
- Economic Value
- To explain what is marketing and what is the marketing concept.
- To describe the marketing mix.
- To analyse the main parts of a marketing plan.
- To explain how and why companies move to the international market.
- To analyse the factors that affect choice of market for entry.
- Marketing Mix
- Marketing Plan
- International Trade
- Market Entry Methods
- To recognise the stages of a crisis
- To recognise and prioritise the needs and expectations of stakeholders
- To analyse available solutions in order to overcome a crisis
- To comprehend the particularities of crises in the grain supply chain
- Crisis Management
- Crisis Stages